Admission procedures, criteria of the admission procedures
According to the amendment of the education law number 561/2004 Coll. and the decree number 14/2005 Coll. for children who turn 5 years old by August 31st, preschool education is mandatory, starting on September 1st of the same year.
Parents of these children are obliged to sign them up for preschool education. They can sign their child up for any chosen kindergarten, not just the one in their catchment area. If they sign up for a private kindergarten in a different region the kindergarten will notify the catchment area kindergarten when the child will be admitted.
Time frame of the admission procedures
The kindergarten enrollment will be carried out on May 2nd - 16th.
Specific dates will be announced by the headmistress and will be noted on the kindergarten’s web page by April 15th.
A child can be also admitted during a school year. This is only possible if there are available spots.
Admission procedures - documents (downloads)
The kindergarten requires these documents
1) Application form for preschool education with parents´ original signatures
2) Affidavit of vaccinations of a child
If the parents are interested in admission during a school year or wish to show serious interest in admission from the new school year, they can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria of the admission procedure
Children who are 5 years old and older are admitted preferentially.
Next order of admitted children is as follows:
- children who have a sibling in the kindergarten
- children who turn 4 years old by September 1st of the applicable year
- children who turn 3 years old by September 1st of the applicable year
- children who turn 2,5 years old or more by September 1st of the applicable year
Visit to the kindergarten
Visit to the kindergarten is possible individually by making an appointment.